A member of the Australian Memorabilia Association shall:
• Maintain a dignity of manner and behavior in the presentation of services and in all other forms of professional conduct.
• Observe the highest standards of honesty in all transactions, avoiding the use of false; confusing; inaccurate; or misleading terms, description, or claims.
• Produce products of a quality equal or superior to any representation of the product.
• Recognize the responsibility to properly care for all memorabilia in one’s custody.
• Contribute to the advancement of the profession, supporting other AMA members and continuing education.
• Recognize the authority of this Association in all matters relating to the interpretation of this Code of Ethics.