AMA Recognized Retailers
The Australian Memorabilia Association (AMA) along with their recognized memorabilia retailers without exception are required to abide by all Federal, state and local laws and regulations related to the purchase, sale or other related transactions concerned with the securing of autographs or autographed memorabilia and related items.
AMA recognized memorabilia retailers have attained the following status in the industry:
- Each has been trading for a minimum of 12 months with its main trade being memorabilia and collectables.
- Retailers agree not to knowingly sell, exchange or advertise for sale any autographed or related material which is “forged” or where the signature is a mechanical reproduction or is otherwise not genuine “unless advertised as such”.
- Retailers make every effort to prevent the proliferation of stolen autographed material or its distribution.
- Retailers cooperate with the law enforcement authorities and the AMA if required to recover and return the stolen materials and apprehend and prosecute those responsible for the theft, including but not limited to, providing the names of the parties involved.
- No legal action has been brought against the retailer.
For details on becoming an AMA Recognized Retailer, please email email@example.com