The Australian Memorabilia Association understand many collectors would like values on their collectables and unique items of memorabilia and are concerned about the possibility of damage or theft to these valuable pieces. We can do a ‘written valuation’ for insurance or resale purposes for you.
If the valuation is to be done electronically, we would require a jpg. image of the item (no smaller than 400X400 pixels), and as much detailed information as possible including:
- Amount paid for the item
- Signature(s) on the item
- Limited edition number, if applicable (ie: #451 of 1000)
- Description of item
- Certificate of Authenticity (does it have one, if so, from whom?)
- One item: starting at $60.00 plus GST
- Two items: starting at $90.00 plus GST
- Three items or more items: starting at $40.00 each plus GST or a minimum of 5% of valuation (reached at $7500.00), whichever is greater.
Valuations off site start at $300.00 plus GST, within Sydney Metro only, or 5% of valuation (reached at $7500.00), whichever is greater
Outside of Sydney: Please contact us for a quote.
Valuation Fees are negotiable for public institutions or private collectors with extensive collections.
Over the years the AMA have done valuations for: family law matters / fire and flood cases and has provided their expertise in court dispute situations.
If interested in booking this service, please email details of the product to be valued to email@example.com
Please Note: The valuation service the Australian Memorabilia Association provides is strictly for insurance or replacement purposes.